With the release of my last post, it’s seems pretty clear to me from the amount of Tweets, emails and Facebook messages that I’ve been receiving, that many of you would like to know more about me. So I decided to break cover and tell you all my deepest darkest secrets in a game of blog tag.
Now I haven’t played tag since I was kid. So when our good friend Kylie over at The Life of Kylie tagged me, I knew I was in trouble. I immediately remembered when I was a kid that my legs were too short to catch any of my friends and I thought to myself, I hate this game. Who thought slapping a kid on the arm and running away was fun?
As I read Kylie’s whimsically funny and inventive post, it became clear that the rules of the game I once dread, have changed for the better. So I’ll play.
Rules of the game
- Post these rules
- Post a photo of yourself
- Post eleven random facts about yourself
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post
- Create 11 new questions
- Tag new people to them
If you wanna see a picture of me, you’re gonna have to check out this post as I inundated you with photos of my cuteness.
11 random facts about me
- MMA is my favourite sport
- I know Maui Thai kick-boxing
- I love the art of Ju-Jitsu and I do know how to make you tap out
- My favourite sayings are ‘oh man, please poke my f’in eye out’ and ‘I don’t play well with others in the sand-box’
- I have exactly 147 books spread across 3 bookshelves and 1 end table
- I have 52 Encyclopaedia’s and 12 comic books
- The Die Hard collection is hands down, my favourite set of movies to watch and yes, I do watch them over and over and over again. Number 4 is my most watched
- So far, I only have 3 tattoos
- I have 7 piercings amongst my ears, 1 in my nose and 1 in my tongue
- I don’t have a filter. I always say what’s on my mind
- I never take no for an answer
- My favourite artists will always be Eminem, Mariah Carey, Marvin Gaye and NKOTB
- I listen to all types of music
- I don’t have cable
- I always need a coffee
- And the one you all wanted to know the most…..I’m half black and half white
Answers to Kylie’s questions
1. Conditioner or Creme Rinse? Wait, there’s a difference?
2. Amway or Mary Kay? I suspect after this post I’ll need some Mary Jane
3. Breath mint or strip? Mints are more fun to throw at strangers
4. What is your greatest regret? I don’t live with any regrets
5. Peanut butter: crunchy or creamy? All things taste better when they’re creamy baby
6. Shaken or stirred? I enjoy shaking the s#!t of things
7. Milk: soy, cow, almond, coconut, rice, or hemp? There’s seriously that many different kinds of milk? Holy cow! I have 1% cow in my fridge
8. When was the last time you played a real game of tag? You mean, all this work and this post doesn’t count?
9. Why do you blog? Because it’s fun and I get bored easily
10. Your basic sock color: white, grey, or black? One of my nick names is two socks; I never wear the same colour socks, so I’ve never once observed which dominates my sock drawer
11. Do you, or do you not, prefer the Oxford comma?????? After a quick Google search for the definition, I’ve come to the conclusion that I love comma’s so yeah! I do
Now, I’m all about breaking the rules, and the cyst in my right hand is tired of typing so I’m not going to try and get creative and come up with 11 more witty questions. I’m also not going to tag anyone, cause like I stated above, I’m not about slapping anyone on the arm and runnin’ away. So if you feel so inclined to share random things about yourself and if you like Kylie’s questions, feel free to slap yourself.